FINALY , an AMAZING Protein Powder * The BEST *

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This must be the Best of ANY TYPE of Protein Powder Brands I have tried ( too MANY! ..other Whey , Soy and Rice etc ) on the market lately , it truly is hypo-allergic ; tastes and mixes well ( NOT too chalky for RICE , maybe since the company made this excellent ISOLATE ; is NOT a CONCENTRATE ) - & FINALY a rare one that doesn't leave you feeling bloated , or weird later. Very simple but effective , feel great all day round when using it ; actually seems to be over few weeks gaining in muscle recovery . VERY IMPRESSED * ( ALSO /Chocolate was a mild flavor and FINE; best one in the range )

Pancake Power

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I give this 5 stars because I love the product and feel that it has a proper chocolately taste but I did buy it with the intention of sneaking a scoop into my kids smoothies - but they don't like it at all. I have three kids and it didn't make the cut with any of them. I now sneak it into our homemade pancake recipe and make "chocolate" pancakes, which they love. I try to give my kids a boost of protein especially before school. You can try sneaking some into muffins or waffle mix too. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

Chocolate rice power

Posted by alanng on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a pretty good rice protein - high in protein, good amino acid profile, certified organic, clean ingredients, free of most allergens, and the price is reasonable also. Another reason why I chose this was because it's recommended by Mike Mahler on his website. Taste wise, it's definitely chalky/grainy compared to whey but with the right flavour - chocolate, it's actually not so bad. I've tried all 3 flavours and chocolate's definitely the best - they've added enough cocoa and stevia to take care of the smell and taste. Until I find a better plant protein product, this would be my main protein supplement. Alan Ng, Singapore

Tastes great!

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this chocolate rice protein! The best so far I've taken, smooth and smells great. The only thing is, there should be an option for 3lbs packs! I had to re-order many times and throw these cans away every month which is not eco-friendly!

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This seems like a good quality product, but when I tried it, it was way too sweet and left a strong stevia aftertaste in my mouth. Bleh!

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will definitely buy this again. A tad too sweet for me otherwise great taste. May not taste that sweet if you are drinking it as a standalone protein shake mixed with only water, but I normally mix my protein powders with plain yogurt and maintain the yogurt-like consistency so the ratio of plain liquid to powder is lower, hence the sweeter taste. Highly recommended!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The first protein powder that didn't cause stomach bloating for me. I was really surprised. Have tried other organic rice based proteins as well, but with this one I could really feel a difference. Haven't really looked into the matter, why this doesn't aggravate my stomach, I'm just happy as it is :). Like the taste as well. Just put in an order for the vanilla one. This one is a keeper.

Hate the stevia after taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

To be fair, the chocolate taste is pretty good but I can't stand the 'fake' sweet stevia after taste.

THE BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried so many protein powders out there & have found them to be either gritty & they upset my stomach. Months ago I tried the three quality brown rice protein powders that are out & have found this to be the best. I been buying ever since. It's the only one that is organic and is 90% Rice Protein Isolate. It's dairy, lactose, soy, corn and gluten free. Compared to whey, it has a great amino acid profile. I was also looking for a higher Lysine level in comparison to Arginine which this has. Above all of this, I really love the taste and texture. It's very smooth, not chalky at all and has 24 grams of vegan protein, sweetened w/a small amt of stevia. I especially love the chocolate, & mix it up in my blender w/almond milk, some fruit, & alittle extra stevia. I deal w/stomach problems & every other quality vegan protein powders other than this organic brown rice, have caused me problems and I drink this every day. I couldn't tolerate the Whey or Green Pea & Brown rice ones as I experienced alot of bloating, etc. The last thing to point out is that this company offers a one pound bag where as the other companies only offer 2 pound bags and are more expensive.

Delicious

Posted by Jacqueline on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The most delicious rice protein I've tried

1 2 3 4