Ingredients have changed - beware - this is no longer hypoallergenic

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This only had TWO ingredients before - the rice isolate and brown rice syrup solids - which is why I used to buy it! Now there's almost a party with Mr 'organic gum arabic' and Mr 'organic sunflower oil' as well. Gum arabic and sunflower oil are NOT hypoallergenic (nor are they needed). Another product ruined. Anyone looking for a hypoallergenic rice protein that mixes well etc, I recommend NutriBiotic Organic Rice Protein (plain). For those who choose to use this rice protein - it (used to) mix well in a shaker cup, though expecting the same texture as whey will require adjustment. While it does mix well, it does have a slightly gritty texture that is typical of rice protein. It was one of the least gritty I'd tried, on par with Nutribiotic. It's also definitely not the quicksand texture or sludge that's typical of soy/pea protein powder. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Finally found my love

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like many protein powder experts, I have tried and tested them all. This is my favorite. Many powders cloyingly sweet and overpowering. This is subtle and blends well with my fruits and other ingredients. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Best tasting Rice Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After reading the reviews for this product I was fairly confident that it was going to taste better than most...and it does! It mixes very easily and has a pretty neutral flavor. I am now having it at least twice a day.

one of the best raw protein

Posted by norihito on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many kinds of raw protein brands. I use Sun Warrior and Healthforce regurarly, and I noticed this brand is as good as the fancy brands. Due to the price, I will switch my protein to this. will buy again:)

Just as good as the more expensive powders

Posted by Umbridge on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most people I know use the more expensive Sun Warrior, but this is identical in taste and texture. No grittiness, not too sweet and nice, and the original flavour is great for baking as well as smoothies. I highly recommend it.

Fantastic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was a little nervous about this after having tried a rice protein before that was like trying to drink a glass full of sand in water, but this is very fine and mixes wonderfully. If you're expecting no flavour you'll be disappointed, it has a very definite taste to it. That being said, it's not an unpleasant taste, just distinct and mixing it with a little stevia, half a banana and a tablespoon of peanut butter hides it almost completely. I love that there are no artificial sweeteners, it's all natural and it doesn't leave me with a tummy ache like whey protein sometimes can. I'll definitely buy it again and the price of this one is very reasonable.

The best rice protein ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For being a rice protein, this is the best! I would have given it 6 stars if I could:-). The consistency is very smooth, the smell neutral without the "sourness" that is common among rice proteins of other brands I have used previously (I have tried Sunwarrior and NutriBiotics). It's good for baking, making protein bars, and even my 1-year-old son, who is not very keen of breakfast loves this mixed with his oat-derived yoghurt (Oatly, Swedish brand, we live in Sweden), millet flakes, chia seeds and banana in the mornings! Must buy another jar immediately, or maybe two, or three...

Great protein powder!

Posted by DawnMellowship on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic digestive problems and this protein powder is one the best I've tried. It mixes easily and tastes fine even with my pure green veggie juices. I prefer it to the ones with flavorings. It's just as good as pricier brands and I will continue to buy it. I highly recommend, it's a store cupboard staple for me!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, healthy, filling, very smooth! Everything I expected it to be and more!

The perfect protein?

Posted by ThousandLakes on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pure, non-GMO, organic and RAW rice protein. Divine, pure rice with natural taste. I have been pumping weights for years and turned to natural products 5 years ago. It was really frustrating trying to find natural, organic, gmo-free protein, but finally the search is over. If you dislike the natural taste of rice, try mixing some organic vanilla and such into it. Or blend it with banana. Will hope the price comes down, since it is a bit expensive.

1 2 3 4