switching back to sun warrior

Posted by Riemsesy on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Per gram, is this Rice Protein cheaper than Sunwarrior and the taste should be the same. That is what I read in an other review, but it doesn't. The taste is a bit less than that of Sunwarrior, but it isn't distastful. You get used to it in a few shakes. On the other side, the texture of Growing Naturals Rice Protein is better. It's softer/smoother. To my opinion Sunwarrior's protein feels like chalk in the end.

Helps stabilize my blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2221911 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this product to be a good substitute for Ortho-Molecular Glycemic Foundation because it contains oryzatein, a brown rice protein isolate, but is much less expensive. It stabilizes my blood sugar and tastes good. All natural, organic ingredients and only 1 gram of sugar.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2859923 on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Growing Naturals and after trying out other brands have found this to be the perfect supplement to my Vegan diet. I use it twice a day sometimes three times. The only gripe I have is that it ought to be available in a more economical size, in a pouch form. It's also very sweet, and I would likely purchase the plain flavour next time. This does contain stevia.

great for sensitive tummy

Posted by kathrynngeorge on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this in Australia and I pay $48 AUD here for the identical tub. Thank goodness for iherb. I find this easy to digest as I can't tolerate a lot of protein powders with my gastritis. Would never be without it.

Just as good as the more expensive powders

Posted by Umbridge on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most people I know use the more expensive Sun Warrior, but this is identical in taste and texture. No grittiness, not too sweet and nice, subtle vanilla flavour. I highly recommend it.

Best protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer1254900 on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's good for you, mild taste, and doesn't have a lot of bad things in it. Good source of protein for vegans, and women with PCOS. I highly recommend. Really good quality. I put it in my smoothies every week!

Best rice protein

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As far as rice protein powders go, this one is definitely the best. Really smooth consistency and great flavor. The chocolate one is also great. Will buy again.

go-to vanilla protein

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried MANY protein powders for years. This product tastes great, has high protein, and low sugars. PLUS it's raw, love it.

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2943286 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This powder tastes way too sweet, and salty to me. they do add sea salt, and stevia as well as the brown rice syrup which is already in it. it mixes smoother than most rice protein powders, but I'd prefer they didn't flavor it so much. I'll be mixing it with other protein powders to cut the sweetness.

Too sweet

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried this once, but think it is too sweet. I prefer to use the original taste of the same brand, and sweeten it using stevia drops "according to my taste" instead. The smoothness of the Growing Naturals rice proteins is just tremendous, so if you are looking for a rice protein with vanilla taste - I highly recommend this one!

1 2 3 4