Very Subtle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice mate, and I love the very subtle chocolate twist. I don't add any sweetener, but it is good with a little shot of cream - sort of a latte mate chocolatte!

Hit of chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Has a hint of a chocolate taste and helps with energy. I recommend it.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i am a huge lover of guayaki mate. i love just about all of their flavors in loose leaf and bags. but, for some reason, this one is just okay. it doesn't have much of a chocolate taste to me. it's more chai-ish or something. i always end up buying it every so often thinking it has to be better than i remember, but, eh. not sure if it is still around, but there used to be a mate brand called pixie mate, they have a great chocolate mate. also, teavana has a good chocolate mate. but i probably won't buy this again, though it is okay and drinkable.

love and miss this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This along with the mint mate was soooooo good. I wish they would bring it back!!

Nice blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and helps with chocolate cravings

BEST MATE EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

NOT cheap, but worth every cent! I just love that combination of high quality organic Mate and some of the good old Cacao drug(: Excellent for when you need the extra push!

yum yum

Posted by traceyh on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tastes great !

Interesting tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The flavor of this tea is interesting, in a positive way. However, this tea is slightly sweet which I did not like so much.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only tea that I wholeheartedly love. It has the perfect hint of chocolate that makes for a superb latte. I'm going to make a cup right now! iherb shipping was speedy and offered the best deal I've seen on the net!

my favorite tea