Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Crispy, salty, baked not fried, organic, I love these chips. Read somewhere blue corn is the least hybridized...in reality, who knows... Only downside is shipping weight (product 200grams, shipping weight to Europe almost 1Kg, I think). Also try Blue Corn Meal if you like these.

Truly Guiltless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer blue corn tortilla chips over yellow and white and appreciate that these are in their purest form. While they are not loaded with unnecessary unhealthy ingredients, they seem to miss flavor. I would like a little richer taste. These seem to be a little flat in overall flavor. I still would recommend trying them.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These were really good! I can't wait to order more!

Blue Corn Tortilla Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The good thing is not fried, but too salty, too much salt.

Blues are awesome!

Posted by Angelic on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got both the blue and the chili lime. Definitely will be ordering again.

Baked, but not Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these by accident as the ones I wanted were out of stock. I understand the health benefits, but I did not find these tasty. They're crunchy though, so that's a plus.

Too SALTY and thin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to getting these chips to use with bean dips, guacamole ect. I found that the taste was OK but these chips had so much salt. Each chip was loaded with tons of small salt particles, and after finishing the bag there was still a lot of salt at the bottom of the bag. I also found that is does not withstand dips very well because they are small and very thin. Over all the taste was okay, but I would not repurchase these again.