Help

Only 2 of my 3 kids like this product

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an unusual product in my opinion. It looks and tastes 100% like candy. The average kid will think they are getting away with having candy for breakfast. It's hard to believe its a vitamin. It claims to be sugar-free but there is a grainy sugar-like coating (like candy). I can't work out what the coating is, so it makes me question whether I should just take their word that its sugar free. My four year old isn't keen on this product because of this gritty coating. I'm pretty confident most kids will love it. Have ordered it again. I give it 3 stars because I am confused about the coating and because its not a hit with the whole family. My 6 and 8 year old give it a 10/10 though. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

My son likes these

Posted by vered999 on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and I like that they are sugar free.

my kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enter *LIN 2224* (without space) at checkout for 5% off!

Great taste & no sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, great texture (gummies, not chewable tablets) and no sugar. Always on my shopping list as my daughter loves them. ------- Отличный вкус, отличная текстура (желейная, а не таблетки) и без сахара, заказываю каждый раз.

exellent

Posted by sillyfox on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my son likes its taste, I like sugar-free formula and we like vegan ingredients=)

Kids LOVE Gummi King Multi - Vitamins! Easy Way to Get Kids to Take Vitamins!

Posted by BeckySue on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kids LOVE these naturally fruit flavored gummy sugar-free Multi-Vitamin gummies! Parents won't have to fight with their kids to get them to take their vitamins.

Children love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Children love it.

Gummi King, Sugar-Free Multivitamin for Kids, Fruit Flavors, 60 Gummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dis taste so~good

normalito

Posted by nicoleta on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

prefiero las otras con echinacea o minerales con fibra

❤️❤️❤️Kids LOVE Gummi King Multi - Vitamins!

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵Kids LOVE these naturally fruit flavored gummy sugar-free Multivitamin gummies! Parents won't have to fight with their kids to get them to take their vitamins!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️Scarlett◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!