Hain Pure Foods Safflower Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Greetings everyone, I bought 6 32oz bottles on my frist order. I was a bit unsure about some of the claims about wait loss of the belly fat. WOW I have made a second order of 6 more bottles. Yes I do use a lot because I started a Nutritional Ketosis diet. I use six table spoons of oil a day. I started 3 years ago on a Atkinks and it work awsome,however because of a persistent stalls. I am now on a High fat Safflower oil, recomended by Mark Sisson. moderate protien, very low carb diet. I am loosing belly fat and pounds I no longer hate my scale. I recomend this Hain Pure Foods Safflower oil works for me, and I will be ordering another 6 bottles in about 10 days. Peace and Blessings Gary Crockrell Saint Louis,Mo.

worth every cent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

better than any lotion

Linoleic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It tastes great (although subtle) and provides a rich supply of linoleic acid, one of the necessary food stuffs like enzymes and vitamins.

Hain Safflower Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this for years. Safflower Oil is good for making Mayo as it has a very subtle flavor. This also makes it ideal for baking cakes. Hain has been around since I started shopping health food stores back in the 70s. And I'm still here.

GOOD BUY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

COMPARED TO WHAT I PAY AT MY LOCAL GROCERY STORE. GOOD BUY AT IHERB

not very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First of all the bottle had a broken cap so half the oil was in the bag. This was suppose to help me to lose 5 pounds per week I lost one since I recieved the oil and that is because I'm basically starving people