Recommend

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do recommend this product as it claims to be painless and it is. One disadvantage is that when I first used it, I used it on my face, I couldn't feel the harsh pressure I was putting so I pressed hard and, even though I didn't left any scratch or mark on my face, the next morning I could feel it as if I had burned it for the rubbing. I understood I pressed too hard. So that's really hard to control, at least on the first few tries. Don't give up on this product so soon, and keep trying as you find the correct amount of pressure to retire the hair don't harm your skin. I like it because it takes less time than electric epilator and lasts almost the same. Also exfoliates, which is always great. Just be very careful when you're doing it for the first time and even if it looks is not retiring the hair, do not apply more pressure., be gentle.

Perfect! <3

Posted by Reviewer1053831 on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I`ts easy, cheap and gentle on the skin. What more could you want! :)

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yes good. Don't press too much.

A mess, you need to practise to get the hang of it

Posted by Reviewer2325709 on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's not easy to use, you may press too much and get scratches. It's not for armpits or places where hair is stroger

not easy

Posted by Reviewer2782011 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is not easy to use

This was horrible!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was totally horrible. Even though I used it with less pressure it still bruised by skin. Just threw away the pack. Don't ever buy this item.