Help

Easy and painless

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Veet wax strips for a while but after trying HairOff I am going to continue using that instead. The strips are transparent so it's easy to place them correctly (with Veet I have torn off small pieces of my lip by accident) and the wax has a nice not-too-sticky consistency. My best tip is to use a very fine powder on the skin first, to avoid the wax to stick to the skin and only to the hair (I use a fine mineral finishing powder). I also apply lip balm on my lips, to protect the lips from the wax. As long as the instructions are followed this product works really well and doesn't irritate the skin.

Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my wife and her comments were simply "It doesn't work at all". That was after trying it several times.

quite effective

Posted by Galina on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality for a reasonable price

nul

Posted by biotytips on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nul nul nul

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best wax strips I've used, they manage to get rid of nearly every hair on the first application. I get these shipped over to the UK because I've found nothing that compares here. You will need to use a little oil to get rid of residual wax afterwards.

Good product, easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used these facial wax strips for my upper lip. I followed the instructions to the letter and it worked very well. I will be buying them again when I finish the packet.

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to use and the result is perfect. Me likes very much ;)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy use,good result.

Hair off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had a mild allergic reaction to this product, although it did work. I was red and bumpy for three days.

wax stripes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

rather good wax stripes, nothing special. it doesn't help me to remove the facial hair off from upper lip.but I use sometimes. little helps.

1 2