Help

Snack

Posted by archeiherb on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So good!I love its seasoning and can't stop eating...OMG best popcorn ever!

The yummiest thing I've ever tasted

Posted by araritta on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is fascinatingly delicious. من ألذ المنتجات الي جربتها لذييييذ لذيذ جداً

A to the mazing

Posted by charlottemsk on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love cheese flavoured anything, and this beats it all: rice crackers, tortilla chips, potato chips, you name it. Probably the best ever.

Good and bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really like the concept and the crunch. Reminded me a lot of corn nuts. My only problem was that they seemed way too salty. I'll definitely try another kind of half pop

too salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked them, and definitely finished the bag, but be warned they are on the salty side, and that is coming from a person who likes salt!

I'm in love !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been hooked on these ever since I discovered them! What a great snack especially if you like to eat crunchy foods ! I send them to school with my kids too! Thank you iherb for carrying this item ! If you love popcorn like me and eat all the leftover half popped kernels then this snack is for you !

Loved Halfpops Curiously Crunchy Popcorn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really loved these. They are hard so although I was a bit afraid I might chip a tooth I would order again if I get up the nerve.

Best source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

best price for halfpops.

Excellent snacks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like popcorn.. only not and deliciously refreshing. Extremely tasty! Will order again!

Seriously addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't really know what I was ordering, I was just looking for a gluten-free and nut-free snack for my nephew. But what a lovely surprise to bite into the tasty, savoury crunch of these half-pops! I've just made my second order, in fact. I just wish there were more flavours to choose from.

1 2 3