Excellent organic earl grey

Posted by Charybdis on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have the bad habit of forgetting about my tea when it is steeping, and therefore over steeping it. As a consequence, I frequently have bitter cups of tea. The first time I tried this tea, I forgot about it while it was steeping, but the tea still tasted amazing - well rounded with a hint of bergamot - not bitter at all. It takes a good quality black tea to handle oversteeping, so this one makes the grade.

I will definitely reorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea is very fragrant, the brew has nice golden overtone and the tea is full-bodied without bitterness. As a rule, I put one teaspoon on the small kettle (approximately three small caps). Before, I liked to drink my earl greys with some milk, but this tea doesn’t need it. And yes, I never thought that cold tea can be drinkable, but this tea is very tasty even when it gets cold. The tea came nicely packed. Metal box with a lid and a cap. When we opened the plastic packet and poured the tea in its metal box, we left the plastic on the table and went for a walk. When we got home, our flat smelled divine!

The smell...!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seriously the best Earl Grey tea I've ever had and I've had a lot of tea. Definitely reordering.

Hampstead Tea, Earl Grey, Organic Fairtrade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't like earl grey for a strong smell but this one has soft natural smell I love it.

hampstead tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

bought it for a present - nice packaging

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent tea, excellent price.

Hampstead Tea, Earl Grey, Organic Fairtrade, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Posted by chukchenka on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved the box and the price. We love leaf teas, and had once great tea with Bergamot, so why not to try. It's not strong for us. We need to put twice more than regular tea to feel tea and Bergamot taste. I don't think I buy it again for myself, maybe for presents.

Fairly Plain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many Earl Grey teas, and this one is very bland. It requires a lot more than 1 teaspoon per serving, and the flavor is very floral, not citrusy like one would expect.

Too perfume-y!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has an overly strong floral aroma and taste, but only a weak tea flavor. Frankly, it tastes like after-shave to me! I find it undrinkable. I've been a fan of Twinings Earl Grey (loose) tea for decades, but the quality has declined over the past year, so I tried this Hampstead Earl Grey tea in hopes of finding a replacement. Big mistake. I will be giving it away.

Lovely tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lovely tea! Great Price! Delicate natural flavor of bergamot. Natural flavor and feel better after cooling

1 2 3 4