love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The loose tea leaves produce a lovely fragrant black tea. The slightly higher price is well worth it for the product. The packaging is done up very nice to keep the tea fresh, and it would look very nice as a gift for a tea lover.

Real tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rich color and taste. The packing is also great.

A very nice Darjeeling with good quantity/price ratio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never heard of Hampstead Tea before, but I did wanted some Darjeeling in my order so I gave it a shot, and it was well worth it. I might not know Darjeeling like I know my Chinese black and Oolong, but my guess that this is a First Flush with less leaf oxidation than those teas from a Second Flush, which in the end brings a brighter and more floral cup. Makaibari Darjeeling has a medium body and seems to go well in any part of the day with its fine floral and grape aroma. It can get a bit harsh if oversteeped, but everything under three minutes is a win. I'm planning to restock on this.

a sensational product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

with a 50%/50% sweeter mix of honey and turbino sugar, you got something 100x better then the cola kaka.

Good taste, scent, quality!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, scent, quality!!! Thanks iHerb!

Nice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it's light delicious taste and pleasant color. Also packaging is very nice.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We love our sunday breakfast with a nice cup of Darjeeling tea...and even better when it`s organic!

Darjeeling tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, higher quality. I usually get teas from Murchie. This was pretty good.

Mmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, clean, aromatic tea. Uplifting aftertaste. I love it with a few drops of stevia.

Great Organic Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After reading about the dangers of non-organic tea being that the leaves of normal tea are not rinsed of insecticides before drying, I had to convert to organic tea. this is a nice soft tea that is great for my first morning cup of the day. This is my second order and will order again.

1 2 3 4