Neat!

Posted by VictorRM on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great plus lasts for a long time!

Natural, delicious and healthy!

Posted by iherbislove on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This wild green tea is not only delicious but also very healthy. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps your body to be cleaned. After two cups a day I feel much better, lighter, more cheerful. And the smell is wonderful. I recommend this tea to anyone who likes green tea. It's great to drink organic and healthy product. Thanks Iherb for the best price!

Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea! It is hard to find so I hope you keep it in stock!

Hampstead GreenTea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank you Iherb for offering this wonderful biodynamic tea in the loose tea tin size. Biodynamically grown products are the premier level of organic, and this Hampstead Green Tea is a real treasure. Please keep stocking it.

Hampstead Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first green tea I've tried that I like, but it is the first loose leaf green tea I've tried. It is much more flavorful than green tea in tea bags. I may even prefer it to loose leaf black tea. I would definitely buy it again.

USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF EXISTING OFFERS!*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you would like to get the best deal, USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF YOUR EXISTING OFFERS!* YOU ARE WELCOME! 👍😉

Hampstead Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this green tea. It would have to be one of the nicest I have ever tried. Highly recommended.

mellow, fruity and sweet

Posted by rossanav on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many different brands, including the pricey ones! This brand by far exceeded my expectations. I've had some funky green teas that have a fishy taste..yucky, or they are bitter. Of course the temperature of the water should be right before it gets to a boiling pt. I only steep mine for a couple of minutes. It's a great price too.

Great Flavored Loose tea! Careful when opening lid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Organic, Very smooth and nice taste. Better to be careful when opening lid as contents might spill accidentally!

Smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smooth tasting, flavorful but not too strong.