Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Such a nice tea, the scent and flavor are amazing. My only bother is that the packaging seems a bit overkill. Each teabag comes with a string, tab and individual packet within the box. Its so good though, I'm sure I will buy it again.

Good quality tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pleased with the quality, and the tea bag is staple-free.

맛이 깔끔하지못하고 좀 씁씁한 맛이 나요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

햄스테드티 브랜드에 한번 믿고 유기농에 또 한번믿고 샀는데 연하고 첫맛이 좀 씁씁해요. 전 가격대비 별로였어요. 스태쉬유기농카모아일이 훨 나아요.

BECAREFUL

Posted by FortuneKookie on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

UPDATE: Below was on olde review.. this tea is probably a great tea for people with normal digestion but for people with gastric or digestion issues BECAREFUL.. unlike Alvita chamomile that gives me no issues.. this tea tho taste like the best chamomile ever gives WHOPPING gastric pains.. you have been duly warned ;_) ----------------------- This is one of the best chamomile teas i have ever come across.. this is the first time i am trying hampstead and this tea is so great at this price that i haveta admit im wondering whats the catch ;_) Thicker than most chamomiles even the costlier ones.. it also tastes slightly sweet which came as a sweet surprise.. i really love hampsteads chamomile now and i am sticking to this from now on.. I HOPE IHERB DOES NOT INCREASE ITS PRICE! I like that its individually wrapped in this case for travelling purposed.. but i very much hope this chamomile will be sold loose leafed in tins soon.. but i took off a star as i experienced a slight burn in my gastric area and i am not sure if its due to this tea being so wonderfully thick or some preservative has been added so i will try again on a better tum day and review again..

Very good Chamomile tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pure Organic Chamomile tea. Quality seems very high. And taste is good.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

classic stuff

Great smooth, floral flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is one of the best chamomile teas I have ever tasted. Bright floral bouquet with a slight citrus top note, it feels like perfume in my mouth-- in a good way!

Better Than Anything I Can Buy Here

Posted by ReaCovery on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the second or third time I've ordered this. I bought another kind first, mainly for the nice tin, but now I order this one because it tastes a little better, strong chamomile flavor with none of the bitterness you can sometimes get. Its a nice evening drink, with a little honey. If chamomile helps you stay calm, this is a good one to try. I also use it in the morning sometimes with my inositol and L-Theanine to lower my morning fight/flight response, which started as a result of antidepressant withdrawal syndrome. For the past few years I've been searching for products to aid my recovery and this one has been helpful.

Nice!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smooth taste. No silly staples and it's just fine without sugar(added raw honey and found it to be too much). I drink this for sleep, dampens anxiety(nice before a college exam, during work...life :)), upping my water intake and pleasure. Definitely my fave(tried 5 brands prior to this tea).

真的有助于睡眠