Han's Natural Honey Loquat Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product that we have used for some time for coughs and colds - when we can find it. You happen to have the best price and quick delivery.

Honey Loquat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product is completely satisfactory to me.

Han's Natural Honey Loquat Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a bad cold, and I found this excellent for an irritated throat and chest. Very soothing, cool and smooth when you've got a bad cough. Excellent product, taste is great! - Liz M.

Glad I found it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Honey Loquat syrup is indispensable for touring vocalists. I've worked with three different vocal groups on the road and recommended this product to each of them. All were thrilled with how a spoonful helped them night after night. Plus it tastes great.

Hans natural honey loquat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been meaning to email you. I received 3 units thru the mail. One had opened slightly, spilling sticky mess all over the box. There was no packing material in the box, so the bottles justled a lot. I would like to get a refund. My husband took a digital photo, which I can send to you. Caroline Banka

Miracle for the Singing Voice !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As an entertainer singing almost every night of the week, everything depends upon my voice. I've tried EVERYTHING over the years for the soothing and relaxing of the vocal cords and for general healthy maintenance of my singing voice. This is the ONLY product that is truly a miracle for the singing voice. Not only does my voice no longer break, become hoarse, or strained after MANY hours of performances, but has actually through it's absorption in the folds of my vocal cords, increased my range as well. I can't recommend it enough. Daily: 1 teaspoon morning....1 teaspoonful evening. That's all there is to it. You'll notice the difference in just a day or so. Best investment an active working singer can make! And trust me, I've tried them all. Finally, iherb.com has this at such a reasonable cost (best on the web), free shipping over $20, and it arrived in only two days. I will be purchasing this as long as iherb is in business. I am very, very pleased with both the product and the prompt affordable prices and service.

Han's Honey Loquat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this with the Biotta Elderberry to cut a cough and boost my immune system. It cut the cough on the first dose and I only needed about three doses total to knock the two week old cough.

Loquat Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brand of loquat, good product for a good price. Thanks for the fast shipping.

An old time favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Same great taste, now with the added benefits of apricot kernels. Soothing when a sore throat strikes.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product is the best when you are congested or have a sore throat its the first thing my kids ask for and i also like it in tea.

1 2 3