This is a must~~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for many years. So I can say this in honesty. Gold was used in past Ancient culture to elixir often prepared into a tinture. Future uses I found helps in joint stiffness,arthritis. Those are both diseases of blockages in the etheric body. This product delivers so much as it clears the blockages in the body before you know it no blockages=no pain.We all need to Vibrate in a pure frequency as we are light energy humans.When we are vibrating in balanced energy our bodys heal.anyone looking for a higher prospective.GREAT will always buy as its wonderful feeling. Take before bed for best results.

Dreaming!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very interesting product, from day one I remember all of my dreams! And also I missunderstood how much I was going to take so I only took one drop from it every night - with these results. Gonna take a few drops more and se what happens. Really like this and for sure I will continue!

Miracles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can't believe that iherb offers such things which are not only for the body, no it's for your lightbody and it works through all your levels of consciousness. Can't give enough price for those offers, the contrary of stuff what the pharma is offering! And please don't argue about prices, it could be about your soul!

curiouser & curiouser...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

kind of hard to explain, but after taking it for a month, I seem to be more perceptive & meditative. It's very subtle. definitely re-ordering

unique approach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

colloidal gold was recommended to me as a way to induce dreams, or have some type of cognitive recall of the dreams i was having, yet not remembering come morning time. i have been using it for a straight week before bed, and things remain unchanged. where this has worked for me is taking around a teaspoon twenty minutes before meditating or stretching. my perception and awareness are slightly heightened

Not sure it it works, nothing yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't seen much of a difference yet, but am keeping my fingers crossed!

Excellent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Instant subtle effect Clean and clear tasteless liquid Highly recommended product Thank you