It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It helps you stay centered. One time I was crying with deeply sadness I took a few sprays and went back to my normal wellbeing state it helped me realized the issue was not that important as to give up my happiness over it.

Interestig product

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was highly sceptical of this product and the advertised benefits but i have noticed some positive improvement since i started taking this spray at the recommended dosages. Just felt different but in a good way, dare i say it does enhance the spiritual experience. I now look forward to trying the other harmonic products for sure.

This is an interesting product . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I am not sure how to rate this . . . I bought this as a mineral supplement, knowing full well it had a concentration of monoatomic minerals. Monoatomic minerals are claimed to enhance higher consciousness, how one measures this is unknown to me. What I can say is use of this product did create a sort of euphoia/spaciness. This is fine but not feeling grounded especially in the early part of the is annoying to me. So I use it at night a few times a week. I don't buy the claims about monoatomics, but if you are looking for them this product has em.

Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product helps to unwind from the days tensions. Helpful at anytime.

calm and quiet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This one works very well for qieting the mind. It also works in combination with the gold to help you feel very peaceful and meditative. Good for creative sparks.

good staff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately Iherb doesn't bring the powder. This product is complementary to Etherium Gold, I can fall asleep more quickly definitely, I''m waiting for the powder that I ordered to another retail.

review !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Good stress relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great combo with the brain focus product when feeling anxious and good for to relax with also.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taking it with the Entherium gold in comb. Very satisfied with the product, i am taking it 12 days by now. I am feeling great.

Etherium Black

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I've read that you sleep amazingly well after taking it. However, after a few times I sprayed it to my mouth before going to sleep I had rather difficult night with many strange dreams that made me more tired than I would be without it. But, I used it once when I felt sad and then the sadness was gone within minutes although it didn't work the same way when in stressful situation, so it is not really for helping you deal with a stress but rather to help you with sadness if you experience any.

1 2