Autism and ADHD benefits!

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My autistic sons rely on Etherium Gold to calm down, but one of them has a terrible stutter that gets better when he takes Etherium Gold. This is brain magic if you ask me :). We are very pleased. I also use it to relax and before reading for deeper insights. My brain works better on Etherium. I love it!

Very unique product

Posted by 5084085110928892650 on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this supplement for 2 weeks now, started off on a low dose but have increased the dosage to two per day and wasn't expecting much but have really noticed clearer thought processing, becoming very logical and enhanced senses especially my vision that was deteriorating. No negative side effects. If you are ready to awaken highly recommended.

Judy

Posted by Reviewer2462496 on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has a harmonising peaceful quality

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer3008671 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm able to focus more while taking this product which is what I was hoping for.

Chaz

Posted by Reviewer2097305 on Feb 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product does seem to do what the producers says. I does have as much mind chatter in my mind now. But at first, it will cause you to look inward about yourself. Afterward, the days just goes by smoothly. Things just dont bother me as much anymore.

melvin

Posted by 5680343632377697799 on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Mentally I haven't felt anything . However the parasites in my body stop moving. I, am trying to rid them . They can't stand the the higher frequency.

Love Harmonic Innerprizes

Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few of their products and they all work very well for us. I find my intuition is much better when I take Etherium Gold. Also I feel more centered and can better observe my thoughts. The Etherium Pink and Red are wonderful, too. I hope you will carry those soon, too. Thanks, Iherb for selling this brand and for your awesome service these past 12 years that I have been ordering from you.