bardzo dobre

Posted by 5375350527398280005 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Muszę powiedzieć, że działa bardo dobrze, wewnętrzny spokój i zmniejszony natłok myśli, to główna zaleta. Skóra jakby była mniej sucha, ale to jeszcze w fazie testów;) Polecam.

Harmonic Innerprizes, Etherium Gold, Powder

Posted by Reviewer1496621 on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My body loves Gold and actually likes the powder over the caps

Calming and soothing

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Jul 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am extreemly impressed with this product. Feel all "pulled together". I handle stressful situations with exceeding calm and peace. I feel like a missing part of myself has been found. This has improved my thought processes. Heightened awareness. I will always have this product on hand.

This is a must have!!!

Posted by Reviewer1275568 on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a long time off and on. With the year 2012 coning it is a nust have for people wanting to reach there Spirtual depth,and great balance deeper vibractional spin. Please try it,wonderful and Safe also. ITS no. 1 try with the Collidial Gold Liquid around FULLMOON awesome.

ok

Posted by 5577760790379014938 on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ok

Resonably good

Posted by Reviewer2569319 on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I dint find any amazing differences after having this product. Its kind of relaxing..

1 star.

Posted by kdmgkfd on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

1 star.

Good product

Posted by 5249715815911814845 on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super good product

Definate satisfaction in a short time

Posted by 5084085110928892650 on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definite improvement in my vision after 2 months use and can really think clearer. The Self realization aspect of it is an added bonus.

Etherium Gold

Posted by Reviewer3289297 on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This powder gives great energy from the morning to the night. The energy shift is noticeable within minutes - once you feel tired because the day before was so busy that the night seems too short to regenerate your body and next you don't remember that you were tired at all. However, I can't say about the concentration aspect although I've started college and I bought the Etherium Gold to help me concentrate through the lectures and perhaps remember more from it, but I didn't notice any improvement in this area yet. So maybe it is a gradual process and 3 weeks isn't enough to notice. About the measure; the 1/8 teaspoon for one serve was a bit difficult to measure so it would be very useful if Harmonic Innerprizes could attach exact 1/8 minispoon to the powder. Nevertheless, I found the perfect amount for me which I dissolve in 200 ml of water, and so far this works the best. I take my mixture on an empty stomach and have my breakfast half an hour later.