Perfect! <3

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is (one of my) my favorite tea (s)! The brand, with it's nice, decorative tea boxes (only wishes they sold refills), the color of the tea - warm orange, the divine smell and, the perfect taste. Yummy! This tea in a large tea mug, maybe a bit honey (not necessary, but good), a blanket and a good book or a friend. Perfect! :) It's rooibush tea as well -lot's of antioxidants! :) Update: I now have gelatin powder in it - for collagen and healing of the gut. Still tastes lovely. :)

Perfect

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a tendency to sweeten my teas, but I didn't like this one with sugar. For the first time in my life, I added a bit of lemon, and it was a nice compliment. Though I have to say that this tea is perfect just on it's own. Harvey and Sons really knows how to blend flavors. I'm excited to try their other products.

I changed my opinion about African red tea

Posted by ugilee on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like red African tea before this one. But this tea is really special: it has a pleasant aroma and a good taste. Don't forget a nice metallic box.

Delicious Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea has an incredible delicate fruit flavour, it has become my new favourite tea. I pour on the hot water, leave the teabag in the cup, add milk and enjoy!!!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really good tea, lovely aroma. :)

CONFORTABLE TEA

Posted by LOURDES on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

RICH FOR THE WINTER

New twist on a Roobis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Roobis has more of a spice and citrus base than I anticipated. It is is a great cup but for those that like more caramel or milky undertones with their Roobis this may not be for you. However, if you are a Roobis lover and want to try a great taste than I highly recommend.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing flavour of cranberry. One of my absolute favourites!

Red Bush Tea

Posted by AbuJawad on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice Tea

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

really great taste for an autumn afternoon/evening. definitely will rebuy!

1 2