Total tea experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea. The aroma hits you the moment you open the tin. Kitchen is filled with the scent of this wonderful tea. It intensifies when you pour boiling water on it. In fact, the fragrance is so strong that my neighbour's nosy dog starts barking excitedly each time I brew this tea. The icing on the cake is in the drinking. It is one of the most uplifting tea I have ever drank. I drink it neat but add a teaspoon of raw sugar to my husband and my son's cuppa.

My daily cuppa

Posted by shopzilla on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I drink this every single day. I wake up longing for a cup. Everytime I open this tin of tea, I see tiny, sparkly floating unicorns and hear angels sing. I smell vanilla, pink grapefruit, strawberries and butterscotch. After I finish my pot of tea, I can't bring myself to wash the pot and cup for hours. I keep coming back to sniff the cup and pot because they still smell of luscious ripe strawberries, vanilla pods, pink grapefruit and creamy, decadent butterscotch. Pity Harney seems to have changed the formula a little. The description I wrote above was inspired by the tea that came in the older tin design. The tea in the newer tins is slightly less of everything, though it still makes a very good cup of tea. If you're a regular buyer and drinker of this, you will know what I'm talking about. Apparently, they no longer put tiny, sparkly unicorns in this once stellar tea. It's still very good, just no longer dreamy. I miss the unicorns. So, just 4 stars.

paris

Posted by I-try-this on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very pleasant aroma, hight quality , super tasty

i love it, bought it first at a knit shop in New Hampshire.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

please keep on carrying it.

Great taste and aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tea has a delicate, sweet taste with hints of fruit and vanilla; was accepted enthusiastically even by non tea-lovers.

Smells and tastes very nice. Smooth, floral, but not overly so.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really like this tea, and seems like a good one to serve to mixed-preference people. A crowd-pleaser.

Great taste for black tea lovers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite H&S black tea. Really refreshing, not too strong. The flavour is subtle and not artificial as most flavoured black teas have. Would recommed for those who like bergmont.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice tea blend.

Best tea ever

Posted by odalol on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a bergamot/Earl Grey base, but with delicious vanilla added. It's rather strong, but SO good. I have purchased and repurchased the tea bag version of this so many times, but the loose tea is better value. I love this with sugar.

Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Harvey and sons do amazing tea and this is one of my favourites!