Amazing taste

Posted by 5171578494155320042 on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You can even smell the tea from outside with the box closed. The smell is amazing and the taste is just as great. It has a light hint of chocalatey-ness and the mint isn't overpowering but goes well with the tea. It's unlike some mint teas which tastes like toothpaste. Tastes like high-end teas, totally worth the price for the taste and quality packaging. Also the teabag is like a triangular mesh thing which will not break, letting tea leaves loose which can be really annoying. Only thing is the teabags are not in sachets so it can be inconvenient to bring out.

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this tea is absolutely delicious. When you open the tin, it's like opening a box of mint chocolates, so nice! However, I can't taste chocolate when I drink it, just mint. I gave it 4 stars because of that, I was expecting a more intense chocolatey flavor. But the tea is very nice if you like mint, and it does have a sort of "creaminess". It's a very tasty sweet mint black tea.

Disappointingly mild

Posted by odalol on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells awesome, just like After Eight, but the finished tea itself is mild and bland. It just seems like no matter how long you let it steep, it doesn't get any stronger. Dissappointing.

Amazing!

Posted by 5202193417118127593 on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Harney and Sons Tea

OMG THIS IS AMAZING!

Posted by 4643437949251122139 on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yes, I typed in all caps because it's just that great! I'm not a huge tea drinker, but this is changing my mind! Sometimes I just open the tin and smell it... I know that's kind of weird, but it's such a lovely smell! The tin is also really cute!

I have a new favourite!

Posted by 4811926222436310917 on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is lovely, and the taste the same. I think it tastes most from the mint, with a hint of chokolate.

Delicioso!

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sabe totalmente a chocoreta! Si sabe a chocolate y SI sabe a menta! Riquísimo! Recomiendo probarlo, aunque tiene cafeína. :/

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2485171 on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a little sceptical to a tea with the taste of chocolate, since i have had no luck with that kind of teas earlier, but the moment i took a sip of this one i undertood that this is a really high quality tea! it was so wonderfully balanced between chocolate and mint, and perfect after dinner for a sweet little treat. And in some strange way it reminds me of christmas. maybe it is the candycane kind of mint in in? you know that mint that is a bit caramely and so lovely :) This will be in the christmas presents for my sisters :) only thing i wish is for this in a caffeine free version too.

Like drinking an After-Eight

Posted by 4908785275556641454 on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my second-favorite tea from Harney & Sons (the first is the decaf cinnamon spice). The smell is absolutely heavenly. I usually don't like chocolate-flavored tea, but this one is amazing. Its flavor is like mint-chocolate-chip ice cream. It really tastes like dessert. I drink mine unsweetened, usually iced.

Chocolate Goodness

Posted by 5035239608754607306 on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing and tastes beautiful!

1 2