BEST of all teas I have tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of brands, different kind of teas. I have tried almost all teas from Harney&Sons. And definitely, this is the BEST tea that I'll be drinking my whole life. Smell, flavour, body, sweetness, hotness...everything is a pleasure is this tea. I find this decaffeinated version even more tasty than the normal one!.

A delicious decaf blend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fragrant and naturally sweet.

Fragrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea smells so good. Its sweet to taste, with the spice of cinnamon.

Too much cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love cinnamon, but there is just too much of it in this tea. Otherwise, it would be a nice tea. Very sweet at first sip, but then the sweetness dissipates and all you can taste is cinnamon, which also leaves a really strong aftertaste, even when you add milk. Not one of my favourite H&S teas, I am afraid. One teabag is enough for two cups of tea.

Delicious, cinnamon candy taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent of this tea! The sweetness surprised me a little but it dissipates quickly and leaves a cinnamon sweet taste on your tongue. Lovely!

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect if you're craving sweets! I use to make hot chocolate too (just add cacao and almond milk)

Best tea ever !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea not only smells wonderful but tastes great as well. You do not need to add anything to this it is perfect just the way it is.

Lovely product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely tasting tea, will order again.

Tea, tea and more tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best brands of cinnamon tea I have had in a long time. This is best before going to bed or enjoy on a chilly afternoon. Taste delicious!

Great Tea~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got this tea as a gift and loved it. I looked around to buy more and found it here for an awesome price! So so good. I add a tiny bit of honey to it in the mornings.

1 2 3