soothing and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is excellent. One of my top 3 brands of jasmine green tea. I seem to be able to drink this at night too without it keeping me up. This tea is soothing and great anytime of day. Breakfast or afternoon and even in the evening. Very clean Green tea Jasmine flavor without any aftertaste.

Fantastic!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this tea is a bit expensive, but it's worth it! It is absoluty delicious, and very fragrant. The jasmine is delicate and very nice. The sachets are very "roomy" and allow the leaf pearls to brew properly. Plus, the tin is very cute. I will buy again.

yet is it expensive, but it worths.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

first time purchase of H&S tea, it took me a while to decide whether to put it in my shopping cart as its price is not a bargain. yet, i dont feel regret after it arrived. the can itself is an elegant beauty. the silk tea bags are great. and last but not least. the tea is gorgeous. I will try other H&S tea asap!

Nice tea, no bad aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love how they come in tea bags! I got this for my boyfriend since he is a big tea lover. He loves this tea saying it actually taste like Jasmine and there is no bad bitter aftertaste

Harney and Sons Tea AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the tea's from H&S they rock! this jasmine pearl is the very best i love it the most

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste

Sabor a Jazmin

Posted by Maruchi on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No me gusta su sabor solo , me sabe a jazmin, con algún edulcorante cambia y esta mucho mas bueno, pero no repetiré...

excellent tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice touch of tea blend, smoothing and the balance of jasmine and tea are just right.

Nice product. For amazing & extra discoount use (HUS 7862) without space

Posted by Check my page plz on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice product. For amazing & extra discoount use (HUS 7862) without space

Great tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Package of 4 teas arrived in good shape and timely as promised. Good price also. Will purchase from iHerb again.

1 2 3