Great Flavor!

Posted by jellybellyup on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have never been disappointed with this brand. This particular tea has the best flavor of any peppermint tea we've ever tried. (And we've tried just about everything.) I also love the packaging.

Tasty!

Posted by violetdream on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I made a gallon of this with added sugar. Poured over ice cubes with a splash of milk, and it was delicious...truly refreshing. I love the vintage look of the containers as well. Will buy more!!

De mis favoritos

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El sabor a menta es intenso, deja ese frescor tipico que perdura. No noto sabor herbal, que generalmente no me gusta. Lo recomiendo

Strong mint

Posted by Reviewer3095460 on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good, strong mint flavour. Will definitely order this again. :)

très bon !

Posted by missblackline on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Très bon et fin produit et en plus la boite est très jolie ! sachet en mousseline

아주 좋습니다

Posted by 4842230717372606025 on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

많은 브랜드의 페퍼민트티를 사먹어봤는데 이것도 매력이 있네요. 향 자체는 그리 강한 것 같지 않았는데 일단 마셔보면 코와 목이 뻥 뚫려요. 맵다기보다 약간 달큰한 느낌납니다. 풀냄새도 덜 하고.... 재구매할만한 페퍼민트티입니다. 의외로 괜찮아요.

Pretty Tins

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The main reason I purchased the Harney & Sons tea range collection is because I loved the look of the tins vs boxes. They look clean and stylish. I eventually replaced all my teas with this ranges but I often replenish with my favorite tea (i.e. my favorite peppermint brand) and put it inside the pretty tins. I have tried a lot of this range and I don’t like this brand as much as some of my other favorites. Just keeping the tins in the end. If you find this review helpful, please click “YES”

Simply The Best!

Posted by 5487923278565361203 on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this powerful fragrant Mint Tea! Can even be steeped in boiling water twice.

Delicious

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good mint tea. The bags are large enough for a pot in fact it is quite strong so I use the same bag for a few cups.

Great taste!

Posted by DestinyKitsuna on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The peppermint is strong in both smell and taste but my sister and I enjoy it! I'll make it every few days for us when she visits. Adding a little honey or sugar to sweeten it for us reminds me of the soft peppermint candies you can buy.