très bon !

Posted by missblackline on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Très bon et fin produit et en plus la boite est très jolie ! sachet en mousseline

Strong mint

Posted by Reviewer3095460 on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good, strong mint flavour. Will definitely order this again. :)

De mis favoritos

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El sabor a menta es intenso, deja ese frescor tipico que perdura. No noto sabor herbal, que generalmente no me gusta. Lo recomiendo

Tasty!

Posted by violetdream on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I made a gallon of this with added sugar. Poured over ice cubes with a splash of milk, and it was delicious...truly refreshing. I love the vintage look of the containers as well. Will buy more!!

Great Flavor!

Posted by jellybellyup on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have never been disappointed with this brand. This particular tea has the best flavor of any peppermint tea we've ever tried. (And we've tried just about everything.) I also love the packaging.

아주 좋습니다

Posted by 4842230717372606025 on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

많은 브랜드의 페퍼민트티를 사먹어봤는데 이것도 매력이 있네요. 향 자체는 그리 강한 것 같지 않았는데 일단 마셔보면 코와 목이 뻥 뚫려요. 맵다기보다 약간 달큰한 느낌납니다. 풀냄새도 덜 하고.... 재구매할만한 페퍼민트티입니다. 의외로 괜찮아요.

Pretty Tins

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The main reason I purchased the Harney & Sons tea range collection is because I loved the look of the tins vs boxes. They look clean and stylish. I eventually replaced all my teas with this ranges but I often replenish with my favorite tea (i.e. my favorite peppermint brand) and put it inside the pretty tins. I have tried a lot of this range and I don’t like this brand as much as some of my other favorites. Just keeping the tins in the end. If you find this review helpful, please click “YES”

Perfect! So fresh!

Posted by Reviewer1729178 on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally a peppermint tea that gives the soothing and cooling feeling of freshness. I´ve tried many!

The best

Posted by 5619338560615792702 on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the BEST peppermint tea I have tried, and I've tried a lot. Strong smell and flavour. The packaging is lovely and the tea bags them selves are pretty fancy. I will be buying these regularly. Thanks iherb for delivering to Australia and having such great products at great prices!

Good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not different flavor form any other peppermint tea. I love the box and the tea is pleasant. I wouldn't repurchase this flavor but my family and I love this brand.