Second order!

Posted by ladyflipover on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We love this at home, sweeten with some agave. Perfect for our Saturday night dinners!

Delicious

Posted by lenajeff on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This peach iced tea is so delicious! A little pricey but worth it for the taste. It's super easy to make and it's perfect for tailoring the sweetness for different people or make it sugar-free. 1 bag per 1.5L jug and we go through 2 a week. Have repurchased it a few times. Wish they would bring in the bigger packs for sale.

Good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good peach flavor, not overpowering nor too sweet. I'd buy this product again.

Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm about to place my 3rd order of this iced tea. Absolutely love it. Subtle peach flavor. Bags are perfect size for brewing a pitcher. Usually brew two pitchers worth at a time because we go through it so quickly. It was very hard to find and so glad that iHerb carries it!

Great for Hostess Gifts

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually stock up on the Harney & Sons teas give as inexpensive but nicely packaged hostess gifts -- if I'm going out to a friends for dinner etc. The ice tea is a nice and unique gift.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Absolute favorite

Posted by avadestruction on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had a hard time finding this tea and couldn't believe this site had it. It is the most wonderful peach tea ever!

Xmas gift for a friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

She loved the tin and so do I. No idea how it tastes.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very nice tea blend that doesn't go overboard with the peach. I had gotten this to give as a gift, but the box was so dinged up that I used it myself. Maybe a little more care in the shipping department?

Not a Georgia Peach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good tea. First time purchase of this flavor. Brewed a 2 gallon batch. Felt the flavor was weak. Will try adding some fresh peaches next time. Will probably buy again.

1 2