Fantastic Green Tea! Just like the stuff I picked up in Japan

Posted by Reviewer2834256 on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I might be a tea addict; I have to admit this is the closest I can get to the tea I got from Japan while in Japan. Lightly sweet finish, nice full flavor you can feel on the center back of your tongue after you drink. More expensive than the stuff from Japan...but it's got the flavor you'd expect from a nice green tea. Wish I could buy in bulk.

Nothing to write home about.

Posted by Reviewer1808969 on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do not get what all the rah rah is about sencha tea. Least of all at this price. I have had others, this is not different. Is it the needle like deep green leaves? If I boil it will the flavor come out more? However different that is, I have yet to find one with flavor that grabs me. This tea has an evaluation scale on the side of the box. Out of a 5: 2 - brisk, 2 - body, 4 - aroma. That is close. Nice smell in the can but it has to transfer to the mug. I like body in my tea, kind of like Earl Grey. But my favorite tea is Numi Jasmine. That one comes through in the mug. I don;t think I will ever try sencha again. Personal preference I am sure, but for me this is a one or two.

the best Sencha

Posted by SWPoriginal on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a really great tasting Sencha tea! I've tried several, but this is clearly the best, especially for the price. Better even than teas I had while I was in Japan. love, love, love it!

the finest sencha I've ever experienced

Posted by 5113960700525343177 on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

just what the title says.

so tasty

Posted by 4724682326971448539 on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice. i love harney & sons.!

Té auténtico

Posted by 5403259092727681414 on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un té muy puro, tanto es así que si estás acostumbrado a los tés verdes de bolsita te parecerá un poco fuerte de sabor, con un ligero aroma a pescado, pero que es propio de este tipo de tés. Endulzado con un poco de miel está muy bueno, y al paladar resulta muy potente.

Good for the money

Posted by 5281668351601109869 on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Considering the price of this, this is REALLY good sencha. Get it. I've had first harvest (sincha), and this was on that level. Might not have been the best sincha, but at least this sencha matched it. Get this! Even vacuum sealed.

bom

Posted by 5510106926764058636 on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

bom

Good

Posted by 5734867640913867491 on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good tea.