Delicious tasting tea

Posted by lovelyBunny on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea is simply gorgeous! The flavours are delicate yet strong, words cannot describe this tea! Served with a little raw honey or stevia & a dash of milk it is simply beautiful.

Not tea-person, LOVES it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this originally as gifts for my colleagues for Christmas (based on my friend's recommendation), and decided to get one more box because I thought, well the box is pretty and I can use it as a pen holder. A couple of days later, my colleagues actually pulled me aside to tell me how much they love this tea. I'm not a tea person, more a coffee one. So I was really surprised to find out that I really, absolutely love this. It's fragrant and light, but still strong enough for me to make 2 mugs continuously with one tiny tea bag. I feel like I could have made a few more cups! It is a really great alternative to warm water, so I have been guzzling more of this tea in the afternoon, no sugar needed. Either I'm developing a liking to tea, or this is really amazing. Looking forward to purchasing more flavours and this in bulk!

just tea..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can`t belive people can taste vanilla and all kinds of flacours in this? It smells wonderful in the box but for me this tastes like earl grey. Quality earl grey though :)And lovely box, yeah.

Pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The lavender taste is q strong... I might repurchase

מאוד אהבתי

Posted by TutiFruti on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

טעמתי עוד שישה טעמים של החברה הזאת, אותו אהבתי הכי הרבה. מזמינה בפעם השנייה

AMAZING TEA!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea, amazing tin also - Great! Use it on my shelf as decor.

Delish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious tea, nice sweet, subtle taste. Not too strong but a nice tea to enjoy mid afternoon.

My favorite tea!

Posted by odalol on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favorite tea of all time. It is pretty rich, with bergamot and vanilla flavors. Tastes good with or without sugar and milk.

Quality in a teabag

Posted by themissingsock on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Strong and great taste.

Best among all the flavors by Harney & Sons

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Among all the tea flavorts by Harney & Sons, Paris Tea simply tastes and smells best.