Saved me from getting sick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this and Diamondzyme Plus at the same time. I was getting sick and had swollen glands. LifeImmune really did the trick, I felt better after taking it. My friend told me about how she hasn't had a cold or flu since she began taking this even when she goes on cruises and even when everyone else gets sick she doesn't. Now I believe her. Susan's husband was in the hospital away from home and she did not get a cold even though others did. LSR

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, I change a few of my other supplements with this 1 item. Would love to tried life coral and life green from the same brands when it is available on iherb.

Love this product Great for colds or flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product helped keep me healthy while going through a stressful period. I never had a cold or the flu the whole time even though everyone around me did. If you want to do something for your health and feel better getting on harvey diamond's enzymes and program is the way to go. Enzymes from this company like life immune are my priority above my other supplements. Everyone should have this on hand to take if feeling something coming on like a cold or want to cleanse. I take it daily.