Page 1 - Reviews - Hask Beauty, Biotin Boost, 5-In-1 Leave-In Spray, 6 fl oz (175 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The scent is kind of musky and lasts 2 days. It works great when using it to detangle my hair. I don't use heat products, so I don't know if it works as well when curled or blow dried, but by itself it's nice. I think I'll probably order it again.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I apply after washing when my hair is still damp. Because my hair is so thin due to taking pharmaceuticals for the past two years, I don’t have tangles but it really helps the dry frizzy ends. So far it hasn’t made my hair thicker but I will continue using this product because I believe it has helped the ends get stronger.

giuly
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Like the scent. really works for making smooth hair. gentle for sensitive scalp. I love this brand i was never disappointed by their products. For the size could have be a little bit cheaper but quality is here. Can be use everyday washing your hair. after couple of hours my hair are so smooth it's a real pleasure

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I’ve been using this for about a year and had a good experience, my hair is thicker and seems healthier. For my fine thin straight hair a little goes a long way. Smells good too.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Very nice, good quality i will order again in the future. Thank you for this great product. The scent is good. My hair now little bit thicker.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Spray makes combing easier due to the detangling feature. Pleasant fragrance and good all natural ingredients. Does not have a good hold, more for styling.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

The smell of this is quite strong but it settles down when sprayed onto hair. I love putting this on my scalp after washing my hair and I am starting to see some pretty good results.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Easy to use, pleasant smell. Helps to de-tangle the hair.

Posted on May 31, 2022

The scent is too sweet. It makes hair silky, but not completely.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

It does what it claims but the scent is too strong