VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My experience with Eclectic Institute products has been very good and the Hawthorn is a good one. I have a circulation condition and when I take the Hawthorn I can tell that it is really working. With other brands I have sometimes noticed a lack of effectiveness.

the brand that worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i tried two other brands and this is the only one that eliminated the arrhythmia and palpitations i was having after eating complex and simple carbohydrates. now that i've started drinking a lot more fluids, i'm no longer having the heart problems so i don't seem to need this unless i'm dehydrated.

no missed beats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

due to my arrythmia. Had RFA several years ago, but still would get palpitations, and feelings like my heart stops and starts. Hawthorne takes care of that. If I don't take hawthorne, the "funny feelings" come back, so I'm always on this. Eclectic brand doesn't have fillers.

Raw Hawthorn versus High Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Using the combination of diet-Vegan/Vegetarian and 1 Capsule 500mg raw hawthorn morning and evening has gotten me off of all prescription heart/blood pressure medication. That has worked with me as I had a cardiologist who was willing to work with me to get off the meds. Thank you for helping by providing a natural means to help maintain healthy Blood Pressure levels. Alvin L

Eclectic Institute, Hawthorn, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the arrhymthia at bay.