VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My experience with Eclectic Institute products has been very good and the Hawthorn is a good one. I have a circulation condition and when I take the Hawthorn I can tell that it is really working. With other brands I have sometimes noticed a lack of effectiveness.

the brand that worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1336045 on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i tried two other brands and this is the only one that eliminated the arrhythmia and palpitations i was having after eating complex and simple carbohydrates. now that i've started drinking a lot more fluids, i'm no longer having the heart problems so i don't seem to need this unless i'm dehydrated.

Raw Hawthorn versus High Blood Pressure

Posted by 5564432255881754609 on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Using the combination of diet-Vegan/Vegetarian and 1 Capsule 500mg raw hawthorn morning and evening has gotten me off of all prescription heart/blood pressure medication. That has worked with me as I had a cardiologist who was willing to work with me to get off the meds. Thank you for helping by providing a natural means to help maintain healthy Blood Pressure levels. Alvin L

Eclectic Institute, Hawthorn, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3035512 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the arrhymthia at bay.

no missed beats

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

due to my arrythmia. Had RFA several years ago, but still would get palpitations, and feelings like my heart stops and starts. Hawthorne takes care of that. If I don't take hawthorne, the "funny feelings" come back, so I'm always on this. Eclectic brand doesn't have fillers.