Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from heavy metal toxicity, so I have chronic fatigue syndrome plus many other symptoms which I'm not going to describe in detail in here. I have taken oral magnesium and magnesium flake during footbath, but once I started using this magnesium oil (1:1 ratio, water and oil) I felt this gradual increase in energy after using it for 1 week. I spray on my body twice a day and let it air dry before putting cream on. Now, I can walk slopes at a normal pace, instead of a turtle pace.

Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Relaxes muscle tension significantly and helps you to sleep. I trust the magnesium will get where it needs to go for from what I read anything you put on your skin will absorb effectively - well just think about nicotine patches or contraceptive patches. Can make sensitive skin tingle for a while, but making a 50/50 solution with water in a spray bottle will help with that.

You can feel it working.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put it on my sister's sore knee and she felt the difference right away. Much faster than soaking in epsom salts.

Don´t buy if you have psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product to correct lack of magnesium. But it was awful for my psoriatic skin.

delivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The tingling sensation you experience on your skin nearly instantly after applying this is a prove of this product's potency. You probably shouldn't use this without dilluting it when applying it on your neck. I experienced "tension neck aches" after doing that. You should start slow with this product if you're gonna try to treat your neck tention with it. The bottle should last a long time 'cause this is so potent that you only need a minimal dose.

*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Won't do for hair. Makes them greasy. But a good choice for the rest of your body

very good magnesium

Posted by AaronF on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have anklyosing spondylitis and this magnesium oil helps quite a bit with muscle and joint pain/stiffness. Every morning after a shower i use a bit of DMSO and some of this magnesium oil and rub it all over my back, hips and shoulders. Its like lube for your body. would recommend it to anyone with arthritis or muscle aches and pains. works good by itself but def better when combined with DMSO.. Also i like how this is pure magnesium chloride, no other minerals or fillers.

A must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's important to have magnesium oil in your life I apply it in the morning after my shower it's a catabolic so it needs to be used earlier in the day

Super services

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks

MAGNESIUM IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR YOU

Posted by Pamm8577 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT EXCEPT ITS HARD TO KEEP IN YOUR HAND ITS LIKE WATER SO ITS HARD TO SPREAD ON ANYTHING IT ROLLS RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAND I WOULD RECOMMEND A MAGNESIUM GEL INSTEAD.

1 2