Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2112150 on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product helped me to lose the dreaded 'last 10 pounds'. I have tried diet and exercise but the fat wouldn't budge, until this! I'm now on my second bottle, hoping to maintain results and to see improvements in skin. It is expensive though, so am hoping iHerb will lower it a bit more, fingers crossed!

A totally amazing Product!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1049791 on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 4 months....my skin, hair and nails have never looked better!! If you consider this product, you must continue usage and see the optimum results!!! Go for it, Girls!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3103304 on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After having my second child, I have lost all my baby weight and then some. It takes about 1-2 months to really see results. I have exercised sporadically but when I routinely take Body Pump class I can see results very quickly. I have struggled with my weight most of my life (155-170). Now I don't really even try to lose weight and maintain 140 pounds with no problem. I feel great. Tons of energy.

It works perfectly for nail

Posted by Reviewer1704765 on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mother. I am not sure about weight loss, but it works for nails unexpectedly. Her finger and toe nails turned into dark brown in color before is getting back to its original color, pale pink. :) she is really satisfied with it, and wants to take this constantly.

AminoSculpt

Posted by Reviewer1748911 on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It is the only one I have found that has the results I am looking for. It is a bit pricey but worth it.

luv it

Posted by Reviewer2341993 on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

makes my joint pain disappear

Energetic & more flexibility

Posted by 5575828337395036397 on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product!!! more supple skin & soft!

Anti-Aging Collagen

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is very good product i must say... little too expencilve for me

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2542256 on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best source of liquid collagen I've found... But, I'm switching over to the stevia (30 oz) product by the same producer as this has fructose included. I notice a very good improvement with this product.

My skin does feel softer

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed that my skin is softer. I am new at using this so I do not know how it works yet but I have noticed softer skin. I have not lost any weight yet but we will see as I continue to try this product. I hope it does work because I want to stick by something that will work. Wish it came in a better flavor.