EFA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are great, my skin is so much better after taking these, I prefer the tablets to the liquid as found that not very palatable

Tasty and good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I know that whenever possible it is better to get your supplement in liquid or powder form but I just can't stand the taste! These are the perfect compromise, they have the oh-so-good-for-you omega 3 and it tastes really really good (no kidding, I could eat them as snacks).

Great Product !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I must say these veggie softgels are great, easy to digest,and not upsetting on the tummy. I will buy more when I'm low.

Vegetarian total Essential Fatty Acids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like these because they are a good source of EFAs that are vegetarian and are in vegan softgels. I take two a day.

Vegetarian way to get EFA

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We don't have to eat fish! Good product! Large softgels, taken three at a time. But it is worth it for the brain and whole boby.

First Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Get the products within a week; still not too long. The products expiry in 2016.

More bank for your buck!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have MS and the amount of pills you have to take to get the right amount of EFA is expensive (when taken separately). This is great. I get the right of EFAs without breaking the bank and no after taste when taken with a meal. I have been taking his going on 3 months and will continue to buy.