Quick, Easy Fix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believe that mostly water weight is lost with this. It is great for an occassion. Helps clean you out. Tastes not-so-bad if you add lemon.

I like this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The taste is really bland after you mix it with water and it really helps to detox.

EZ to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the 1234 Detox products from Health for the Sun, but the liquid works best for me. It is the easiest to take & use and taste like I'm drinking green tea. I find I can adjust the amount of product added to water or juice to obtain the amount of detoxing I need each day depending on my diet or activity. Since air travel is very toxic and this product really helps, as a flight attendant, I would never want be without this product!

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My mom had bought a bottle from your website for me to try. I take 10 medications daily, and it has helped my body to detox on a regular basis. The first day of four-times-a-day regimen, I had a horrible migraine, which I attributed to the power of the 4.3.2.1 diet and detox. As a person who usually gets migraines often (4+ times a week), I only have them occasionally. And I love the taste... like iced tea! Thanks so much, Sherri

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel good after the detox

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Personally I like this product a lot. It doesn't taste awful. Instead, it's quite refreshing when drunk cold. It did help me in losing weight when I drank this in conjuncture with a healthy diet and exercise regime.

Not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste like some Chinese herbal tea to me, aid in my bowel movements and doesnt give me any diarrhoea-like effect unlike some other detox cleansing stuffs. Will buy again!

Light detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is good for a light detox, and is very tasty when mixed with ice-cold water.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product for maintenance. use it in conjunction with Health From The Sun, 4.3.2.1 Detox Booster.

I'll try it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, but I really didn't see any results since I'm already active, drink lots of water and get enough rest. I've started the day/night capsules and have definitely noticed a decrease in appetite without the side effects.

1 2