ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First let me say I had cellulitis with Lymphodema and my legs and feet had that reptile look. Eucerin had been clearing it since I came out of rehab for it but now my skin was breaking down more. My Dr comes to visit me at my home being disabled with his wife and she recommended the Borage oil to put on it twice a day. She has thyroid and uses it for her dry skin from her thyroid problem. This 2oz bottle goes very far and I use it with cotton swabs. It is a miracle in a bottle seriously.

good but stinks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the product is really good. but I recommend not having borage oil on your face and body. the fish-like smell stains long. even your linen and clothes will stinks. this happens every borage oil.

A must. And excellent price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Concentrated, pure and without ugly gelatins. A must for women with PMS- and for everybody, I think. Monica - London

Question

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My only problem is I contacted your site & the manufacturers site to find out if this product contains soy as I am allergic & have not received a response from you or the manufacturer.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Glad to find this in liquid ... I am using it on my dry legs mixed with body cream and it helps.

deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tastes ok no complaint from the kids

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent source of gla

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find product at a good price, quick delivery. A more absorbable liquid form and no gelatin!!

Full of goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for salad dressing, creams or as the finish touch to a sauce or pure. Perfect to moisturise my dry skin and hair or as carrier oil to my aroma fantasies.

wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

most other borage oil comes in capsules. i always have to cut them open. finally i found one that is not! this is wonderful for dermatitis/eczema.

1 2 3