Contains carrageenan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice that this product contains carrageenan, which breaks me out terribly. Otherwise a nice product, but just not for me.

Primrose Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take primrose regularly, and last time ordered 2 of these. It smells like rancid oil, which means the oil they used is rancid. It is horrible. I am going to ask them if they will take this back.

Amazing for Mood Balance / PCOS / milk supply

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this brand Primrose Oil to relieve symptoms of PCOS and mood swings. For me, this supplement is a lifesaver. After only one week, I felt more emotionally balanced and my skin had a healthy glow to it. I have two sisters who use this product as well and are really happy with it. One of them takes it to clear up her skin with great results, and the other one takes it to boost her milk supply because she is nursing. Health From the Sun has 3 happy customers here. Evening primrose oil is God's gift to women!

I have switched to these veggie softgels from another type of evening primtrose oil...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

...after comparing different brands. I have used Health From The Sun before, and think they are good quality for the price. I have been taking these for some weeks now, and am pleased with them. They are more convenient to take than the oil I was drinking, and veggie is a plus.

My wife loves it!

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for years my wife suffered from irregular, and usually fairly severe, menstruation. We tried this on a friends recommendation and it improved her situation completely. It's safe and inexpensive, too.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with other oils for dry scaly skin & eczema, and my skin has improved dramatically. I feel this is making a real difference. Appreciate the veggie softgels.

Fpr skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are really loving my skin which is soft and moist after having these for 2 months. Also loving the fact that they are suitable for vegetarians.

Very Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped balance my hormones.

was ok but then . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product the first time and it was ok , then I ordered a second tme and was surprised to find out the the color of the bottle was somewhat discolored - darker- on the inside, and when I opened it, it did not smell right, so I threw it away . .

Very disappointed, RANCID oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very Disappointed, I was so happy to find a veg brand that didn't have gelatin in it. When I received this product a few of the capsules were broken but I didn't mind. Upon opening it, it had a horrible rancid smell, I've used countless primerose oil products and I'm well aware of what any type of rancid oil smells like. But I decided to throw caution to the wind and take it anyway because I so desperately needed EPO for hormonal help. These tabs did nothing, also its rancid, so I'm not sure if it was the batch or just the brand that's horrible at sustaining the shelf life of the product. I didn't have any issues with iherb, just this product and "health from the sun" and their inability to provide products that haven't already gone bad. After several bad experiences with HFTS, I'm staying away from all their products. waste of money :/

1 2