helped my wife immensely!

Posted by alloriginal on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

for years my wife suffered from painful, irregular menstruation. This was a situation that was affecting both of us! Fortunately, a very cool (female) doctor turned us on to this little miracle. One capsule per day is all that it took to regulate and normalize her cycles. She has been taking one daily for two decades. Her journey through menopause was smooth and uneventful, and I credit Evening Primrose for that, too. Good product, good price.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Wonderful product and Great benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For some reason, this EPO helps both my daughter and myself to relax and go to sleep faster. It just seems to ease the stress from a hectic day. It also helps with skin elasticity and moisture. I will never go without it again!

A Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are a good size and the price is excellent.

Great evening primrose oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only Evening primrose oil I give my family! Very high levels of omega 6 and 9's!

Good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. It's a decent dosage. However I feel for any treatment of pms, one needs to also look at their diet.

Big capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a problem for me, though, but some people don't like it. Otherwise so far so good, no bad reactions, and waiting for long term advantages

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good product , like this brand

Muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Estupendo si quieres tomar sólo una cápsula al día, la dosis es muy buena

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like them! They have more mg then I can bought in farmacial shops,but the softgels are very big! For me it isn't problem but maybe for someoneels it will be a problem :)

Excellent