Best Quality EPO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For the anti inflamatory effects to work one must have the highest quality EPO and this is it. I have the gene and have suffered from eczema my whole life and this is the only natural side effect free treatment. Don't buy off the drugstore shelf brands. You also must take at least ten of these a day for it to work, and it will. It has literally saved my life. This is the most affordable vendors for this product I have found. I've used it off and on for more than thirty five years.

Helps with my dry eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take one in the morning and one at night to alleviate my middle-aged dry eye syndrome. When I've run out, the dryness is more severe. I still need eye drops, but the EPO does help.

Help for Hot Flashes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for reducing hot flashes and other hormonal issues. Take 2 to 3 tablets daily. Hot flashes are gone.

breast tenderness is gone!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not having a terrible PMS any more. Thank you

Great for the skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these internally and also applying it topically and it's GREAT as a moisturizer that doesn't clog the pores. It smooths the skin and helps to even it out..also reduces irritation. I'm going to buy the actual liquid primrose for topical use, and continue taking the caps for internal use. Awesome stuff, Thanks iHerb!!

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product in itself is fine. I just wonder if the producers could use a smaller container, as it is only 3/4 full. Otherwise all is fine! Thank you!

Primrose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are a great small gel that's easy to swallow

Primerose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely a product that I will keep taking for the rest of my life. Hormonal balance is a must after 30. I like its easy absorbability.

period cycle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

help me with my period cycle pain ..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do not see any difference before and after use.

1 2 3