Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 67 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Good for starting headache, but no effect on full mшgraine

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for starting headache, but no effect on full migraine. Gives cooling effect, relaxes, but if strong headache already started, can't help it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Interesting means. Интересное средство.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like natural structure стика are essential oils of mint and a lavender. Pleasant aroma. Put on whisky at a weak headache. Helped. At the strong - only as a supportive application, I do not trust that can help here. Migraine isn't treated by such things. To facilitate a condition - yes! I like original design. It is pleasant to get from a handbag and to take in hands. I use also for tension and relaxation removal. I recommend for purchase. Мне нравится натуральный состав стика - это эфирные масла мяты и лаванды. Приятный аромат. Наносила на виски при слабой головной боли. Помогало. При сильной - только как вспомогательное средство, не верю что может тут помочь. Мигрень такими вещами не лечится. Облегчить состояние - да! Мне нравится оригинальный дизайн. Приятно достать из сумочки и взять в руки. Использую также для снятия напряжения и релаксации. Рекомендую для покупки.

Thanks for your feedback!

Not a miracle-worker but good enough

Posted by kettercat on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm afraid I suffer from frequent migraines, apart from prescription pills nothing seems to work. Problem with the pills I take - they make me dizzy and "high" for about two hours, which means that if I start to feel a migraine coming up but I know I have to drive somewhere soon, for instance, I can't take the pill - meaning I know I have to suffer a hell of a migraine later on because by the time I can finally take the pill it's way too late. Now that I have this little buddy I feel so much "safer" - when I start to feel a migraine coming up, I just roll it against my temples. Half a minute later I start to feel a cold sensation which eases the pain immediately (just be careful not to spread too much - it ends up in your eyes, not very nice - trust me!). I'm afraid it doesn't make the migraine completely go away, but it gives me the much-needed extra time before it kicks back full-time. Will definitely repurchase once it comes back in stock!

Thanks for your feedback!

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the size of the tube, easily fits inside my wallet. I use this for nausea and for headaches. Works great. Smells nice, as well. I apply it to my wrist, behind my ears, or on my temples depending on why I'm using it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Very good!

Posted by olshin on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It helps my mom from headaches during PMS.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great for migraine relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time. Whenever I feel a migraine coming on, I have this handy. The roller ball massages your temples and the lavender and pepermint smell is fantastic!

Thanks for your feedback!

lovely aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The Mygrastick works great and has a wonderful aroma to it. One word of caution: if you change altitudes, be careful when you apply it as it may be pressurized and you'll end up with more coming out than anticipated - and it's not real pleasant in the eyes! But otherwise, it's a great product.

Thanks for your feedback!

Коротко - дороговато, но работает (если применять в правильных случаях - см. ниже)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Заказывая в первый раз в принципе уже понимала что получу и как буду использовать, состав стика простой - эфирные масла перечной мяты и лаванды. Имея более 17 лет "стажа" мигрени знаю оба достаточно хорошо, только никогда не пробовала их именно в такой комбинации. Оба масла имеют "седативный" эффект - снимают нервное и мышечное напряжение, перечная мята еще и приятно холодит, так что если ваши головные боли вызваны стрессом (который часто сопровождается зажатостью мышц шеи и головы) - это ваш вариант. С мигренью все не так однозначно, так как вызывающих ее факторов существует много. В моем случае - стик помогает когда приступ только-только начинается (особенно если это на работе и явно от стресса, когда я прям чувствую зажатую шею), или для облегчения уже идущей сильной волны мигрени, если других средств под рукой нет (опять же на работе, например, или в дороге). Но если мигрень уже началась и есть возможность - я выберу поспать в темной холодной комнате с мешочком сухой лаванды возле подушки. Итог - дороговато как для пузырька в 3 мл (только за это 4 *), не является единственным средством "от всего", но может стать неплохим подспорьем если носить с собой в косметичке и использовать сразу же

Thanks for your feedback!

Handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I always use oils for the migraines headaches I get. This stick, is a convenient way to be able to always carry these oils with me in a no-mess, easy way. It is very refreshing. I would definately refer to a friend

Thanks for your feedback!

not like

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not working

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 67 total

1 2 3 4 5