Good for starting headache, but no effect on full mшgraine

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for starting headache, but no effect on full migraine. Gives cooling effect, relaxes, but if strong headache already started, can't help it.

Not a miracle-worker but good enough

Posted by kettercat on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm afraid I suffer from frequent migraines, apart from prescription pills nothing seems to work. Problem with the pills I take - they make me dizzy and "high" for about two hours, which means that if I start to feel a migraine coming up but I know I have to drive somewhere soon, for instance, I can't take the pill - meaning I know I have to suffer a hell of a migraine later on because by the time I can finally take the pill it's way too late. Now that I have this little buddy I feel so much "safer" - when I start to feel a migraine coming up, I just roll it against my temples. Half a minute later I start to feel a cold sensation which eases the pain immediately (just be careful not to spread too much - it ends up in your eyes, not very nice - trust me!). I'm afraid it doesn't make the migraine completely go away, but it gives me the much-needed extra time before it kicks back full-time. Will definitely repurchase once it comes back in stock!

Interesting means. Интересное средство.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like natural structure стика are essential oils of mint and a lavender. Pleasant aroma. Put on whisky at a weak headache. Helped. At the strong - only as a supportive application, I do not trust that can help here. Migraine isn't treated by such things. To facilitate a condition - yes! I like original design. It is pleasant to get from a handbag and to take in hands. I use also for tension and relaxation removal. I recommend for purchase. Мне нравится натуральный состав стика - это эфирные масла мяты и лаванды. Приятный аромат. Наносила на виски при слабой головной боли. Помогало. При сильной - только как вспомогательное средство, не верю что может тут помочь. Мигрень такими вещами не лечится. Облегчить состояние - да! Мне нравится оригинальный дизайн. Приятно достать из сумочки и взять в руки. Использую также для снятия напряжения и релаксации. Рекомендую для покупки.

Great for migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer2127988 on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time. Whenever I feel a migraine coming on, I have this handy. The roller ball massages your temples and the lavender and pepermint smell is fantastic!

Very good!

Posted by olshin on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It helps my mom from headaches during PMS.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the size of the tube, easily fits inside my wallet. I use this for nausea and for headaches. Works great. Smells nice, as well. I apply it to my wrist, behind my ears, or on my temples depending on why I'm using it.

Handy

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I always use oils for the migraines headaches I get. This stick, is a convenient way to be able to always carry these oils with me in a no-mess, easy way. It is very refreshing. I would definately refer to a friend

not like

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not working

I heart migrastick

Posted by Reviewer1050440 on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works great to relieve headaches and tension. I even use it on my back on tense spots. Don't put too close to your eyes cause it sure burns like hell!

Great Product, Great website

Posted by Reviewer3090835 on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product, certainly relieves migraine symptoms. Just as impressed - if not more - with iHerb. Very reasonable shipping costs and FAST delivery. I encorage all to check out iHerb, first.