Help

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this recently as the last brand i had was very bitter, and too overpowering in my smoothies. This is perfect, not bitter, natural flax taste and organic too. Really pleased and will definitely buy again.

Dry eye relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product about 1 year ago. I add it in my juicer or add to yogurt, or just take plain. Last year my eye doctor said my eyes were so dry to use eye drops 3 times a day, or I would get scarring on my eyes. I just went to my yearly eye exam and the doctor said that I had just a little bit of drying on 1 eye. I was so happy! Lubrication comes from within - with healthy oils, just not eye drops.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

super

from norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fantastic product,very good taste,and love the price

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this flax oil for years and have recommended it to all my clients.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is organic and natural and contains an unreal amount of Alpha Linoleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, and Oleid Acid in the flax oil. This flax oil helps reduce fat absorption, great antioxidant, and helps with digestion along with its other benefits.

100% flax oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is 100% flax oil without mixed other ingredients. It is real taste of flax oil.

female consumer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

quality organic source of omega 3,6 and 9

Health From The Sun, Liquid Gold Flax Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You get the plant form of the Omega 3's instead of the fish, which are now becoming more and more polluted.

Health From the Sun Flax Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The delivery time is unbelievably fast, Thanks iherb. The flax oil I order are in Good condition.

1 2