Apple Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this EVERY day, along with Rainbow Light's Everyday Fiber System Powder, mixed with apple juice. He puts it all in a jar and shakes well - drinking from the jar [with lid in hand] shaking as necessary to keep all the "stuff" mixed. This in lieu of chemical medications from the doctor for his digestive problems.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff - great for my digestion and great tasting.

flaxseed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is worth it's wait on gold. It truly help to free colon of reside and waste

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I add this product to my breakfast smoothie. I have two dogs, and I sprinkle some on their food every morning too! Keeps their coats looking beautiful. Great Product

Using with the Fat Flush Diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is highly recommended! The taste is great and it's a great fiber supplement!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After using this product my headaches have lessened and i feel more energized in the mornings.

FiProFlax

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

What I really like about this product, is that I can put it in my food while I am cooking and my family does not have a clue that I am giving them something good.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture is soft and tastes the fullest nutty aroma after toast. It's the best ground flax seed among other brands on iherb. The price rises around 5-10% this year though iherb claimed to decrease the prices on overall products. The price is bit high and wish it will go down in some days.

Best tasting brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use 2 tablespoons daily on my cereal. Like the texture and taste. Good source of omegas.

Flax . Omega .3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cold milled. Crushed...not ground or whole... I use it everyday! It is not always easy to find in stores so now I can get it on line....great!

1 2 3 4