Specialkny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product do assist in regulating my blood pressure. Would recommend to others.

Great Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure went from 140/82 on BP meds alone, to 130/80 after 2 days of drinking this tea. I am purchasing more today.

Tea tastes cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My tea arrived this afternoon in Belfast. Its too early to know the effect on my blood pressure but the taste is awesome for a herbal tea because most taste awful. It has a mild taste and I noticed a calming effect which makes me want to drink again. If the promised lowering of my blood pressure works then I will order it forever. iherb is God sent. I cannot believe that I discovered this website only this month. I must be living in a cave to have discovered this God-sent website only this month for the first time.

Seems to be "The Right Stuff" to rein in high blood pressure numbers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea seems to bring high blood pressure numbers down. I don't have strict scientific evidence of this, but it does SEEM to work. If your blood pressure is too high, why not give it a try?

it works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its very effective, when all else fails, I can count this tea everytime!

Blood Pressure Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far I am very impressed with this tea, it has definitely brought my blood pressure down about 20 points since May 7th. Although it is a little bitter tasting, it is very tolerable and since it works I am extremely happy with it. I could add a little sugar or honey, but its not necessary for me. I will be continuing to order this product so I hope you are never out of it. I would say it is working better than my prescription medication that I have been on for years, so I think my Doctor will be very happy as I am.

Road Apples ??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When you drive out into the country there is a distinct odor of cow manure. That's exactly what this tea smells like. I used it 2 or 3 times, saw zero effects. Also, unless you have the hands of a surgeon, it's very easy to rip open the tea bag to get it out of it's wrapper.

Health King, blood pressure, herb tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Will be ordering more soon! The shipping was super fast! Thank you so much and continue the good work!

This product works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Incorporated with a diet change and other measures to lower blood pressure this product seem to be the catalyst that really lowered my blood pressure into healthier ranges. After many doctors medications with side effects i could not live with, I am so happy to find a natural side effect free option. Thankyou.

1 2 3