Specialkny

Posted by Reviewer3011042 on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product do assist in regulating my blood pressure. Would recommend to others.

Great Tea

Posted by Reviewer1005854 on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure went from 140/82 on BP meds alone, to 130/80 after 2 days of drinking this tea. I am purchasing more today.

Tea tastes cool

Posted by 5542443538891078705 on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My tea arrived this afternoon in Belfast. Its too early to know the effect on my blood pressure but the taste is awesome for a herbal tea because most taste awful. It has a mild taste and I noticed a calming effect which makes me want to drink again. If the promised lowering of my blood pressure works then I will order it forever. iherb is God sent. I cannot believe that I discovered this website only this month. I must be living in a cave to have discovered this God-sent website only this month for the first time.

Blood Pressure Tea

Posted by 4787680190934648758 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far I am very impressed with this tea, it has definitely brought my blood pressure down about 20 points since May 7th. Although it is a little bitter tasting, it is very tolerable and since it works I am extremely happy with it. I could add a little sugar or honey, but its not necessary for me. I will be continuing to order this product so I hope you are never out of it. I would say it is working better than my prescription medication that I have been on for years, so I think my Doctor will be very happy as I am.

it works!!

Posted by 5680296292892756844 on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its very effective, when all else fails, I can count this tea everytime!

Seems to be "The Right Stuff" to rein in high blood pressure numbers

Posted by 4667925621949494136 on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea seems to bring high blood pressure numbers down. I don't have strict scientific evidence of this, but it does SEEM to work. If your blood pressure is too high, why not give it a try?

Road Apples ??

Posted by 4967386124871964030 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When you drive out into the country there is a distinct odor of cow manure. That's exactly what this tea smells like. I used it 2 or 3 times, saw zero effects. Also, unless you have the hands of a surgeon, it's very easy to rip open the tea bag to get it out of it's wrapper.

Health King, blood pressure, herb tea

Posted by Reviewer2744740 on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product

Blood Pressure Tea

Posted by Reviewer2107844 on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good tasting and seems to work.

GOOD PROCUCT