Help

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been a great find!! I am border line in need of dialysis. By using this product for thre last few months it has helped me to AVOID dialysis. I can really tell when I don't use it. You must follow the directions & drink plenty of water.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to strengthen kidney function, but was told by herbalist that in Chinese herbalism language, kidney fortifier means more general immune system, not kidney specifically

Great Detoxer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is also a wonderful detoxer! After many years of systemic candida infection, I needed a serious detox. When I started drinking this tea, I was pleasantly surprised by its powerful detoxing effect: constipation gone, detox from facial skin greatly increased (even with some break-outs), water retention much decreased, gum swelling much decreased, etc. etc. I made plenty of iced tea with it and some green tea and drank 2 to 4 glasses a day so I can also take in fluid. Continued for a few months. I think you need to use at least 2 tea bags a day to see significant effects. I took a few months break and feeling great, and I am starting another cycle again! Really works.

Works for me!

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be helping with the lingering affects (cloudy, strong-smelling urine) of a kidney/UT infection. For best effect, I recommend following directions and drinking it several times a day.

WoW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I stumbled upon this for kidney fortifying purposes, but I had started it with a bad chest cold and this cleared me up in one day!! I read up about Eleuthero, and this has it in it and must be very good quality - My energy is better and overall mood - Great Stuff!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product at an affordable price. Excellent iHerb.com services.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I could feel some energy at my lower back pain since the first sachet and the smell is very good.

taste..good but wrapping not good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

taste good...but many dust

EXCELLENT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Tea was excellent. Actually, I am out of it right now. I would like to order again anytime as soon as my financial will be arrange. I want to check some of the products that you have if you can send me a list, or e-mail me. Thanks again.

your review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ordering was easy. product shipped at reasonable time

1 2