GREAT BUY --- EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent. This is a great product. Before my husband began using this product he could not urine properly at all, I had him drinking four tea bags a day, until I heard the pressure in the urine and it has worked excellently. I would encourage you to try it.

Prostatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband has tried many prostate formulas, and also has taken medication from the doctor. This is the only thing that has given him some relief, in the form of a few less trips to the bathroom at night.

Work good since first sachet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It worked since I tried the first sachet and after taking the third sachet, it started to increase my libido.

Reccomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this and so far it has worked great. Doctor says he no longer has any problems.

Great Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this product for my 86 year old Father-in-law. Product has helped reduce his visits to the bathroom from several per night to 2-3 per night. And the tea is pleasant tasting.

Prostate Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really good tea for prostate heath.

Excellent prostate herb tea that works....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend this tea - benefits noticed after almost halfway into the first box. Purchased x4 boxes,and will definitely be ordering more. Taken in conjunction with Irwin Naturals Prosta-Strong,so maybe the synergy of the two working together helped. (Also take pumpkin seed oil).

A very convenient way of enjoying this herbal tea. It is very helpful in letting me get through the night without getting up every two hours to pee.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find that having herbal

Health King, Prostate Health Herb Tea,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good product I liked

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband. It's great that this product is inexpensive, and can be made as a delicious could tea. My husband loves tea, so this is super easy to substitute. It's a great deal. Thanks Iherb!

1 2