Life Saver - Health Plus Inc., Super Colon Cleanse, 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1858434 on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped me to reached my weight loss goals and to get rid of the blockage that was clogging my colon. It cleansed me without giving me the sense of urgency to use the bathroom and gave me more energy by not allowing the backup of foods to store in unwanted areas. I have purchased this item for my 23 year old daughter who has been having the same problems that I suffered through for many years.

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2201257 on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, I thought I was fairly regular, particularly when talking with friends and hearing the the issues they have - but the difference is really noticeable, I no longer feel sluggish and am losing weight I genuinely feel lighter and brighter - I'll definitely be sticking with it and have now gotten a few friends on to it as well who also notice a big difference - love it!

Smove Move!!!

Posted by Reviewer1602610 on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Colon Cleanse is great. It is very gentle, but does the job

Feeling Free

Posted by Reviewer1134063 on Dec 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I read about colon cleansing and decided to try the least expensive and least time consuming method.I found this product to work really good after taking it for a couple days and have been on a regualr maintenance program for 2 months now.1.I have lost weight assuming the built up sluge that occurs in colon .I have 2-3 bowels movemnts per day which leave me feeeling refresh not sluggish after big meals.Actually I can enjoy big meals more now without the Bloating conspation and fat build up around waist.. great product for the $$$$ Rob G.

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer1903010 on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS STUFF IS GREAT! IT REALLY WORKS AND KEEPS YOU CLEANSED..I BUY THIS ONE ALLLLLL THE TIME. P.S..TAKE THIS WITH "WATER" AS DIRECTED IT'S WORKS SO MUCH BETTER THEN WITH OTHER LIQUIDS

this company does good work

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

there is a whole spectrum of cleansing products from this company and all of them work as well as they say...

works fast

Posted by Reviewer1371129 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this worked great. took 2 caps and then the next day saw the results. no gas no cramping and no unpleasantness. Did just what it said it would do. love this product

reliable product

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have taken this product for 15 years. It's the way to take extra fiber.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1514368 on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good cleanse product, No problems.

Hello Colon Cleanse is right

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took two of these, not even the full recommended dose, and it was great, no stomach ache, did what its suppose to do. Dionne Canada