Very effective!

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The keyword in my fight against Lyme disease and HPU is detoxing.... I have been using the kidney cleanse for 1 week (taking twice a day one capsule instead of the recommended 3 times 2) and already after 2 days my urin was clear instead of cloudy, the doctor measured less blood in my urin after a week and my backpain disappeared. I do recommend the product, but use it wisely in consultation with your doctor, since already a small dose may cause huge effects.

Excellent cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing as it was cleansing my kidneys I actually saw some pieces. would cleanse with this again

afraid to take

Posted by AluaAlua on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

when I ordered this,there was nothing written about the chemicals that may cause a birth defect or make a reproduction harm... yesterday when I received my order and saw this warning on the bottle, I was sooo upset for not being informed beforehand.

Works great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my acupuncturist recommended a kidney cleanse and I like this one a lot.

Its does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kidneys are filtering more than before but not sure how much sediment its helping to remove yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mother purchased this product from a different company, but they stopped carrying it. Luckily I chanced upon your website and found exactly what she was looking for, at a lower price and much more reasonable shipping. Many Thanks

Good item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Feeling better! )

I think it works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have this constant pressure on my kidneys. Tought I have kidney stones and bought me a kidney stone breaker tincture. That didn't work, so I bought this and tried it for 3 days. Must say it felt a little better, but I am a bad patient. When I feel better then I stop instead taking the recommended treatment. So I guess I need to pick it up again and finish it. If I feel really the difference then I change the rating to 5.

Good but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not seem to feel any changes after the cleanse , don't know if it's normal or not?

Kidney cleansing