Can't complain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The medication, I take can cause damage to the liver. I haven't had a problem, thank God, and I feel this product is one reason why,

black radish root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because of the black radish root and the artichoke extract. I think it is a good product for cleansing the digestive system. I received an ad in the mail for another product that tipped me off to the importance of these ingredients. I wanted to get a product like that at a more reasonable price.

cleanse for better quality of life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like these products: effective and not harsh or too much to handle. Regular cleansings keep the body open and at full form and function. This is good for all ages.

No pro here but have noticed results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is step 2 of 8 for full body cleansing. My husband and I have been taking the bowel cleanse for a couple of months and now stepping out to add monthly the remaining products. There isn't a specific "gallbladder" cleanse and I'm wondering if perhaps this works with it as well. I've noticed what I would call a greasy release which is quite different for me. We absolutely love shopping at iHerb for everything.

Havent tried yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

havent tried yet

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We are using this product from 2004. It help us to clean the liver.

Received item not the same as advertised

Posted by chriswillisau on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this item only because of the advertised 37mg of astaxanthin, which is a high dose at a great price. Upon receiving it, I note that the astaxanthin amount is only 500mcg which is a long way off 37mg. This product is useless to me. What a waste of money because the product was falsely advertised. Do not buy this product if you're after the astaxanthin.